Become a new patient at Syracuse Community Health.
Call (315) 476-7921
If you wish, you may download and print your new-patient medical information packet, fill it out and bring it to your first appointment.
To have your child become a Syracuse Community Health patient through our school-based services, call (315) 476-7921.
What It Means to be a Patient-Centered Medical Home
Our team approach to your care makes us a patient-centered medical home. Some of the benefits of this approach include:
- We coordinate your care between your general doctor and any specialists you need to see; they communicate together to come up with a plan for you.
- We are available when you need us. We have regular and extended office hours, and access to clinical advice is available 24/7.
- We get to know you and your health history so we can suggest treatment options that are best for your health.
- We focus on preventive care to keep you as healthy as possible.
- We make sure you understand your condition(s) and how to best take care of yourself.
- We help you understand your care options and help you make decisions about your care.
- We use technology to share records to help eliminate duplicate testing and make sure all your health records are maintained in one place.