Telehealth medical appointments are now available for Syracuse Community Health patients.
Syracuse Community Health is now offering video appointments for general medical care, dental care and more. Telehealth appointments are available for Syracuse Community Health patients with a smartphone, computer or tablet with audio/visual capability. We also offer telephone-only telehealth appointments by request.
How your telehealth appointment will work:
- Patient requests a telehealth appointment by calling (315) 476-8773.
- Patient receives a link via email one day before appointment.
- Patient clicks on link via email 15 minutes prior to appointment to sign in.
- Patient is checked in by admissions and then meets with a nurse.
- After the nurse meets with the patient, the patient is connected with the provider.
Call (315) 476-8773 to schedule a telehealth appointment with Syracuse Community Health now.