Bringing Healthcare to Children throughout Syracuse and Central New York
Children should be seen regularly by a pediatrician for well-child exams and vaccinations. All Syracuse Community Health sites have providers and pediatricians who care for children from birth until age 21.
Our comprehensive pediatric services include:
- Routine checkups and wellness exams
- Well-child visits
- Sick visits (same-day or next-day appointments)
- Developmental vision and hearing screenings
- Milestone tracking
- School sports and college physicals
- Nutritional consultations
- ADD and ADHD behavioral screenings
- Depression screenings and referrals to mental health services
- Support for breastfeeding mothers
Meet our pediatrics providers
COVID-19 update: We’re asking only one parent or guardian to accompany a child to an appointment right now. (Exceptions will be made for families with limited childcare options.)
School-Based Health Services with Syracuse City School District
We partner with the Syracuse City School District to provide healthcare for students in eight school buildings throughout the district, regardless of their ability to pay. These school-based health centers are open during regular school hours.
All healthcare services are provided whether or not your child has insurance.